A commercial mortgage is a loan to your business trading premises. This is an area of finance far less standardised like the residential mortgage or Buy to Let arena, and an area in which Arcadian Finance thrives due to their lenders being ex-Bankers. Taking the time out to understand your business and your needs following a personal one-to-one meeting, our in-house Bankers will navigate you through the entire process.
We know what Banks are looking for when they assess proposals so we gear our credit papers in such ways that make it easy for them to say yes. By the time the proposal leaves our desk, we would have structured the deal in such a way where we as lenders ourselves would have done the deal – ensuring that all the questions are answered and risks mitigated.
- Residential Buy to Let loans
- HMO funding
Terms and conditions for Commercial Mortgages are dependent on many variables:
- Business profitability
- Experience of the key principles
- Asset class
- Size of deposit
Terms available for residential investment
- Up to 75% loan to Value (LTV)
- Rates from 2.9% + Base Rate. (maybe cheaper for experienced Landlords)
- Full Repayment and Interest only options
- No Early Repayment Charges
- Set Up Fees added to the loan, subject to LTV